This is where you can activate additional modules and features in the system
Read more detailed overview of the different module functionality here:
What modules are available in VisionFlow?
You can have selected modules added to the basic account (the base module), to add the functionality to VisionFlow that you need.
Additional modules cost extra for the added functionality. To change the setup, just check/uncheck the options and press update.
Each option also tells you the cost per user and month, with a total summary at the bottom.
Note: The prices can be changed, and the prices in the screenshot below will not necessarily be the correct prices for the modules. For questions about the actual pricing and cost of modules, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The current options are:
- Project management - Improved project functionality. Includes Timeline, Planning boards, Release and sprint planning.
- Product/Asset/Inventory management (CMDB) - Functions to handle products, services, assets and Service Level Agreements-
- CRM module - Improved functions to handle users and companies
- Support center - A limited portal of your project for your customers (support users). Includes the Email Ticketing system.
- Knowledge base - A collection of information articles and documentation
- Ticket system - Import issues from mail
- Chat module - Enable chat functionality - internal chat, support chat (in the support center portal), or both
- Branding - this have three options: no branding, branding with VisionFlow logo at bottom, and total branding (No VisionFlow logo visible)
You can Try a feature for free for seven days!
If you don't want to continue after seven days you can simply uncheck your selections.