This page allows you to edit the issue urgencies available in your account/company.
The list shows all issue urgencies available to you at a company/account level. VisionFlow has a number of levels of urgency available as a default (Low, Medum, High), and you can edit these or add new ones here.
On this page you can do several things with issue urgencies:
- Create a new urgency by clicking on "Add new issue urgency", which will open a popup where you can enter values for your new urgency (see picture below).
- Delete an urgency by clicking on the red "X" icon in the table, for the given urgency.
- Edit by clicking on the edit icon for the given urgency, and enter values in the popup. Click Submit to save your changes.
- In the top section, you change Name, Description and Order (sorting order as integer value).
- In the middle section you change how the urgency will appear when working with it.
- Icon: clicking on "Change" will result in a popup icon chooser, where you can select a new icon.
- Background, Foreground - these fields control the appearance of the urgency in the list. The values have to be entered in 6 digit hexadecimal RGB code, meaning each group is a value from 00 to FF. Some sample colors are (#000000=black, #FFFFFF=white, #FF00000=Red, #00FF00=green, #0000FF=blue, #FFFF00=yellow.. (You can read more about web colors here)
- Display mode - whether the urgency is shown with name only, icon only, or name + icon.
- Default - Check this to make this urgency the default value when creating new issues.