Companies can have different statuses and this is where you create and edit these.
The benefit of having multiple statuses for companies are that you can tailor them to your needs. An account will have at least two statuses by default, 'Active' and 'Inactive'.
You need at least one active and one inactive status in use.
Here, you can add new statuses and edit existing company status.
A company status have these fields:
- Name - The status name.
- Description - What the status is about
- In use - If this is checked, the status is currently used for companies.
- Inactive status - If this is checked, this is an inactive status. Companies with this status set are inactivated.
- Order - Determines the order the statuses in the dropdown list for company status. Lowest numbers come before higher ones. Statuses with same numbers are ordered alphabetically.
- Action - This column contains functions, such as 'Delete status' (currently the only option).