Sometimes a user has changed the issue access so it isn't visible to some users.
To manually clear out permisions on issues in the installed on-premise server version of VisionFlow.
Find the issue in the table ProjectIssue in the database that you have a problem with.
Set the following fields to :
- PermissionType : 1
- PermissionValue : NULL
- PermissionForUsers : NULL
- PermissionValueReadOnly: NULL
- PermissionForCustomers: NULL
Also, please note that there may other reasons why certain users can't see issues:
- Make sure that the user has the correct user group on the project
- Make sure that the user doesn't have the setting "show assigned issues only" set on the project
- Make sure that the company/department where the user works doesn't have any "Company permission" set that limit what he/she can see
- Make sure that the user group that the user is assigned to doesn't have any "Company permission" set that limit what he/she can see