There are two options for collecting customer satisfaction information:
- Send out a satisfaction survey to the reporter of the issue X minutes after the ticket has been closed.
- Add the link to the survey in a notification template or email reply
To enable this:
- Add the field "Rating" in the issue field configuration settings (General - Settings - Issue configuration - Issue fields).
- The "rating" issue field must also be editable by support users - expand the 'edit access' section for this field in the issue field configuration. Then set the permission for support users to Read/Write.
1. Send out a satisfaction survey to the reporter X minutes after a ticket has been closed
This means that the reporter of an issue will receive an email X minutes after a ticket has been closed.
To enable this:
- Go to project settings --> "Customer Survey" section and check to use Customer Survey, and also set after how many minutes the system should wait until sending the survey email. You can also set to send survey depending on what type of issues.
The email contains a question "How would you rate the customer service you have received?" and two simple buttons "Good" or "Bad" that the user can click. The user can also add a comment at the same time if he/she wants.
The mail will look like this:
And when rating the user will be directed to a survey page:
The mail text and appearance can be fully edited, both in the cloud and installed version. However the survey page can only be edited if you are using our installed version.
You will find the email template under: General Settings > Other configurations > Notification templates > "Issue"/"Rating on Issue"
Note: that changes to this template affects all projects/workspaces.
If you need help in designing/coding your email templates you can order this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Add the link to the survey in a notification template or email reply
You can also add the link to the survey page (see above) in a notification template or email reply by using this variable:
The variable works for the following notification:
- Issue has changed
- Comment notification to support user
- New issue notification to support user
- Status changed notification to support user
- Description changed notification to support user
- Custom templates (Please note that the custom notification templates in this page can currently only be sent out to regular/normal users, not support users and contacts.)
If you need help in designing/coding your notification template you can order this by sending an email to email@example.com