VisionFlow normally performs and scales very well. However, it is important that the server is properly configured and that it is fast enough.
The problem when the server feels slow is usually:
- The server has a limited amount of resources, i.e. not enough memory or CPU.
- For VisionFlow to run smoothly it is recommended that you at least have 4 GB on the server and allogate 2 GB RAM to Tomcat minimum
- When VisionFlow is executing, the CPU load should normally not have a higher than 25-50% and not use more than 95% utilization during peak use to have some margin. Please see the system requirements for more information
- The network is slow or the load on the network is high
- VisionFlow should at least have 5 connections to the database to start with