Projects is basically a collection of Issues, but it can also contain Versions, Documents, Forums, a Knowledge base and a Support Center.
A project has a name, e.g. 'Website ABC' as well as a issue key prefix, e.g. WEB.
The issue key prefix enables you to easily recognizing what project the issues belong to. The issue key for issues in the 'Website ABC'-project will be WEB-1, WEB-2, and so on.
VisionFlow allows you to configure a number of Project-specific settings such as:
- Notification scheme
- Workflow scheme
- Alert escalations
- Ticket system
- Project tabs (show/hide for different user role)
- Custom fields
- Issue types
- Which Issue Fields Configuration that should be used
- Enable/disable sub-issues
- Enable/disable Subversion integration
- Enable the possibility for "Quick Add" of issues
You can find all information about how to configure projects here.