This shows code commits associated with the issue
If using a Version Control System (VCS) in the project, then you can have code commits related to the issue show up in the Commits sub-tab.
VCS settings are found in the project settings, in the general section: Project Settings page - General
Read more about integrations with different VCS repository types in this Knowledge Base category: VCS Integration
This sub-tab shows a list of commits associated with the current issue, one commit per row.
The different columns are:
- Revision - this is a hashcode that identifies the specific commit
- Date - The date and time of the commit
- User - The user that made the commit. There is a user icon that you can click on and show information about the user.
- Comment - The commit message. This generally includes the issue key and usually a short description of what was done
- Branch - Which code branch that the commit was made to.
Each row also lists the changed files that were included in the commit.