This shows Knowledge base (KB) articles linked to the issue
This is a table over links to different knowledge base (KB) articles connected to the current issue
The columns are:
- Article - the name of the linked KB article
- Created - When the linked KB article was created
- (Actions) - This column has no name, but shows a couple of icons representing actions available on the links:
- Show - this opens the linked KB article in the "KB browser" window, where you can read it from the issue without opening the actual KB.
- Delete - This deletes the link between the issue and the KB article. It does not delete the article itself!
Clicking on an article in the table opens it in the "KB Browser" window.
Below the table are a couple of action links:
"Add new KB article" - this drops a menu "Initial content" with two choices:
- Issue - This creates a new KB article editor in the "KB Browser" where the issue description is set as the content of the new article. You can then edit it and save the article.
- No content - This creates a new KB article editor in the "KB Browser" with a blank content field. You can then edit it and save the article.
"Link to existing KB article" - This opens the "KB Browser" with its Search tab open. You can then search for an article to link to. When opening an article that you want to link to, just click on the link 'Add link to selected article'.