What features will we focusing on before others?
When we get a bug report, feature request or idea from a customer, we prioritize them according to the following:
- Critical bugs
- Financed features always have top priority, paid-for by customers
- High priority features and improvements that many customers have asked for get higher priority. The more customers/users that want a feature, the higher its priority
- Feature requests from larger customer companies have more weight than requests from smaller ones.
- If the feature is a step in the direction we want to take VisionFlow anyway, it is an extra plus.
- Other customer feature requests and ideas
We have many other things to do, and the following things normally take precedence over general customer suggestions
- Non-critical bugs
- GUI/UX improvements. We also have a big on-going project to replace the current user interface with a new one by the end of 2019 that we focus on.
- Other high priority functions from us, such as to fill in gaps in functionality, platform improvements, performance or security related issues
Remember: You can make sure a feature will get priority by financing it!