This is where you can see time and/or expenses logged on issues or projects, and the costs for these.
This page is meant as an overview of time/expenses, and the costs associated with them:
The page has several elements in the toolbar and the table grid:
- Week - Selecting a week number sets the from-to dates to the start/end of the chosen week. (Some countries use week numbers a lot.)
- Month - Selecting a month sets the from-to dates to the start/end of the chosen month.
- Date from - Here you can freely select the start date of the time interval.
- Date to - Here you can freely select the end date of the time interval
- Show expenses - Checking this shows expenses in the table
- Show work logs - Checking this shows work logs in the table
- Projects - Select which projects you want to see work logs and/or expenses for.
- Users - Select which users you want to see work logs and/or expenses for.
- Search - Click this to update the table according to your selected criterions.
The grid contains several columns with data, and some columns are handled in a special way:
- Expenses only have one date, which is shown in the start date column. Stop date is always blank for expenses.
- Time spent is blank for expenses, as that field doesn't make sense for expenses.
- Actions - currently, only work logs can be moved. So the "move" icon is not shown for expenses.