Different web browsers perform very differently. Unfortunately IE 10 is a very popular web browser that normally performs quite poorly. Here are a couple of tricks to boost performance of VisionFlow on your computer.
- Make sure you aren't using several VisionFlow instances att the same time (in different tabs or browser windows)
- Minimize the number of applications running at the same time
- Minimize the number of web browser tabs/windows that are open when running VisionFlow
- If possible choose to run Chrome or Firefox instead of IE, it is faster
- If you need to use IE then use the latest version, IE 11 instead of IE 10 or IE 9, please do not use MS Edge
- Try to measure your network speed for Stockholm, Sweden by using these resources:
- Click on the button "Starta mätning" in the middle of the screen
- Wait for the result
- "Skicka filer" - Send speed
- "Ta emot filer" - Receive speed
- Svarstid - latency
- Do a ping test against www.visionflow.com, and copy/note the data.
- Do a tracert test against www.visionflow.com, and copy/note the data.
- (You can read about how to use ping and tracert in this article)
- You can also use the SG TCP Optimizer found here http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php to help you improve your performance