Normally when you upgrade VisionFlow you do this one version at a time, such as upgrading
- from 7.0 then to version 7.1
- from 7.1 then to version 7.2
- and then from 7.2 to version 7.3 (if that would be the latest version)
If you haven't upgraded VisionFlow in a while then the process above would be quite time consuming. In that case the easiest way for you to upgrade would be to do a new installation and then just change the configuration files.
- Start by backing up your old installation and database
- Follow the normal installation instructions for VisionFlow available here
- Update the following files:
- Then finally run all the update scripts for the database that you need, i.e. if you currently are using version 7.1 of VisionFlow then run all scripts located in the folders "Upgrade from 7.1" and forward.