First you should check that your Java installation is OK and that you have the latest version installed. You can do that here: http://www.java.com/en/download/testjava.jsp
If everything is ok with your Java installation then you can continue with the steps below.
To get more more information about the problem you have activate the Java console and look at the log.
You activate the log by following the steps:
- Open the Java control panel by following the steps below (Windows 7) or follow the instructions here: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/win_controlpanel.xml
- Open Windows Start Menu
- Click on "Control Panel"
- Double click on Java --> a window will open
- Click on "Advanced" tab
- Click on "Java-console"
- Click on "Show console" to enable it
- Click on OK
- Restart your web browser
- Try the multi upload applet again in VisionFlow
- The Java console will now open up and provide you with good logging info and potential error codes
- Send any errors to email@example.com and they will guide you further